Thread: Possum week!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #27
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
I have received a premonition on who will win this game. When I got home yesterday I opened my door to let the dog out, and up flew a big ol' HOUSTON buzzard out of my back yard. Well what the hell would a HOUSTON buzzard be eating on in my backyard? Why a opossum of course. I took this as a sign from mother nature that we will win. I should have taken a picture of it and tried to Photoshop a Titans jersey on it before I chucked it over the back fence though. Not to interesting of a story I know, but felt it was appropriate considering who is coming to town this weekend.

Well there ya go Texans win!

That is the sign I was looking for.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote