View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #33
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate passes need for some marines

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7R7wilson View Post
Bill we plan to ride in with the tailgate crew I tailgate with when I get to go...but the last 2 times I tailgates they had the Marshall's walking around checking passes during the game...I'd hate for them to have to leave if tey ask for passes...I only have 2 passes and offered for them to just take mine and them 2 go but they don't wanna go without someone they know...trust me if I could afford to buy the passes from one of the websites I would...fact is I can't
At the last game, the people who stayed were asked for passes, when they didn't have them, they were charged $20 each. Apparently this is the new policy??