View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate passes need for some marines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That's why Joshua is asking on here - they've been sold out for a while.
Man, I didn't even realize they were sold out until I checked a few minutes ago. Maybe we can arrange for some Blue Crewers to meet up somewhere and load the guys in our vehicles and come in with us? I know Joe meets people at a parking lot and them people in his truck.

I've never been asked to show tickets for everyone in our vehicle when entering the parking lot.

*EDIT*

We wouldn't be able to help out this weekend because Mitch and Vicki are coming in from Shreveport.