View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #22
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate passes need for some marines

If I could afford $50+ for 4 tailgate passes or atleast 2 I would...you know some of us aren't as well off as others and times are tough...I'm kinda taken back by the lack of understanding and some of the comments that were posted as well as the fact someone mentioned scamming...I was never asking for a hand out, sorry I didn't clarify that I would pay for them but all I was saying is I have one of my closest friends home for the first time in 8 months and was really hoping someone had extra passes I could snag for them to go

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote