Thread: Connor Barwin?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #109
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
And I agree, I just felt like he's been on the verge of getting sacks in games - Jackonville, most notably - where it literally came down to being beat by Watt. Hell, one of the sacks was a three-way tie between Barwin, Smith, and Watt.

I think it's just a matter of time until he has a game that breaks him out of this sackless dearth.
My concern is Wade has set up his defense for OLB to get sacks from Mario thru Barwin last season. Why would it change this season? Watt is getting his despite his position based on skills. Seems like with Watt's productivity especially his blocks, OLBs would be doing even better this season but they are not, so far.