View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #22
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 222777 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
In my big money league, my roster currently looks like this:

QB: Eli Manning, Luck
RB: Ray Rice, Andre Brown, Mikel Leshore, Adrian Peterson, Toby Gerhart and Fred Jackson
WR: Antonio Brown, Vincent Jackson, Mike Williams (TB), Malcolm Floyd
TE: Dennis Pitta
K: Matt Bryant
DST: Buffalo

It's a PPR league, so I'm a little thin at WR. Since I now have quite a RB corps, I'm thinking of trying to finagle a trade for a starting WR for one of my RBs. I'm proposing a trade of AP for AJ Green to try to get discussions going. Other possibilities I could trade for are Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin, Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, etc. I'm thinking a hurt Fred Jackson for the hurt Hakeem Nicks would be great, because the guy who has Nicks also has CJ Spiller. Any ideas on this? I really need another WR.
Never been in a PPR league. Is it 1 pt/rcptn ??

I just cannot fanthom (sp?) trading "All Day" under any circumstances. In fact, I have him, A.J., Schaub, Floyd, and Antonio Gonzalez on my squad with the Jets D-S/T.

But then, as I said, I've never been in a PPR league. Not sure how the pts/reception changes the scoring. I guess it could be an extra 8-14 pts/game over the yardage that AP would provide. ....naaaah
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote