View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004   #8
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Vick needs cheese to go with his whine

I would be pissed to, the LG didn't pick up Demps, and Warrick Dunn didn't pick up demps. If it was a screen your supposed to atleast slow the guy down, both guysmissed completely.
He came completely unevaded to the QB.

It's also a pretty ****ty thing to do to a QB, have him take one snap for a pass get sacked and pull him out of the game. On a national stage the only thing you got to do was hand the ball off and get sacked. No Qb likes to get sacked, and no QB wants to let 1 play linger in his mind for a week. Thats what Vick has to deal with right now. Mr. Blank was probally on the phone screaming, Don't **** with my wallet!!!! From then on Vick rides pine.

You think Mike didn't want to get a few snaps against the Ravens first team for some revenge? I guess blowing his comments out of porportion as a whiner is fair. In a league where most players complain about preseason, or camp, Vick wants to be in the game, and he is a lil brat for it? Come on....

It's just a preseason game, god I love football
Ihategeeks is offline   Reply With Quote