Thread: Connor Barwin?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #101
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin?

Yeah, he's in witness protection right now..I haven't noticed him at all this year. I've never liked the Barwin pick though so some may call me biased..i don't think he's anything special as a passrusher. He is athletic as hell, but i don't think he's a guy that teams will really fear coming off the Edge. I kinda predicted he'd struggle a bit this year when teams started to focus on him more. I think he got a role in this defense, but i think he could be replaced....

Our schedule last year was easier, we played lots of bad qbs & he padded his sack #'s by racking up 4 against the great Blaine Gabbert....or as some jag fans call him Plaine Garbage.

My guy has always been Reed b/c he's explosive & it's just a matter of time before he finally "gets it". Can say that i've noticed Mercilus too mcuh though..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote