View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #329
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I could use some help. I need to start two RBs, a flex, and two WRs. League is PPR and gives 1 point for every 10 punt return yards and 1 for every 25 kick return yards.

Options:
Darren Sproles
Doug Martin
Michael Bush
Tashard Choice
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Jeremy Maclin
Amendola
Eric Decker

Thoughts?

I am leaning towards Sproles, Choice, Megatron, Jennings, and Decker.

What say you?
I would go with Martin vs Washingtons hurt defense, Bush Vs the Cowgirls, Megatron (of course) and the tough one... I would go the seahawks D would scare Amendola away, Maclin has is hurt but expected to play, Jennings hasn't been doing anything the first 3 weeks (might be time for a Big game).

I would go with Decker, and hope Manning doesn't throw all his passes to Thomas.

:edit: my flex position would be Sproles, he will consistantly get you points

Last edited by SCOTTexans; 09-27-2012 at 03:53 PM.
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote