View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #328
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm not a big fan of Cassel or Romeo Crennel. I thought SD was playing pretty well defensively prior to that Atlanta debacle. I'm not expecting a lot of scoring from the Chiefs this week. Bowe has put up big numbers this year against Buffalo and New Orleans which are two of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Sidney Rice is going up against the Rams and the Rams have not exactly been stingy.

BUT... I hadn't actually looked at stats for that and I was going by my gut feeling after having watched a couple of Rams games this year. But after looking up the San Diego stats and the Rams stats, I think I was wrong. The Rams haven't been surrendering many passing TDs this year.

Bowe is probably the better option.
I see your point. Also i noticed Bowe only makes his pionts in the final mins of the each game. I got lucky last week he had about 1 point at the end of the game but got 7 points in OT... So if they ever have a lead he wont be getting the ball

These are such a Toss-up. I need to trade some so i dont have to decide every week...

Thanks for the input
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote