View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #327
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Sorry, missed the 3...

Between Maclin & Hawkins -- Maclin is the standard play, I might reach a bit for Hawkins.
Yeah i was leaning towards these two. when maclin was hurt last week he still put up big numbers, and i picked up hawkins this week because his numbers just keep improving each game. Looks like he is starting to become a fav of Dalton.

Thanks for the imput
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote