View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #325
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Not a fan of Bowe? I figured he and floyd was the for sure starter here...

You think Sydney Rice will have a big game this week?
I'm not a big fan of Cassel or Romeo Crennel. I thought SD was playing pretty well defensively prior to that Atlanta debacle. I'm not expecting a lot of scoring from the Chiefs this week. Bowe has put up big numbers this year against Buffalo and New Orleans which are two of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Sidney Rice is going up against the Rams and the Rams have not exactly been stingy.

BUT... I hadn't actually looked at stats for that and I was going by my gut feeling after having watched a couple of Rams games this year. But after looking up the San Diego stats and the Rams stats, I think I was wrong. The Rams haven't been surrendering many passing TDs this year.

Bowe is probably the better option.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote