View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
while this comparison makes
I think I know where you're going.

Personally, I would put the Cards at #1, the Falcons at #2a and us at #2b. I'd put the Cards at #1 because, as Playoffs kinda hinted at, the team on top of the rankings has lost the subsequent week. So I'm good with us staying at #2. ...all season long...
I think we put too much of a focus on wins. I know that's what it's all about, but the best team doesn't always win. Seattle is not a better team than Green Bay. Minnesota is not a better team than San Francisco.

Just because Atlanta, Arizona, & Houston are undefeated, they are not the three best teams in football.

Baltimore, Houston, & San Francisco are the three best teams right now, imo, not necessarily in that order. Next week when Houston is 4-0, Baltimore, San Francisco, Atlanta, & Arizona are 3-1 I think more people will see it that way as well.

Ω