Thread: Generators
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Generators

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowLove84 View Post
? I'm trying for a mini Tailgate with about 4 friends. I'm a girl and some of those generators are too heavy for me to carry, so I wanted to know which ones are the cheapest and the lightest to haul around with a small car.
The only thing that I can contribute is that the cheap generators are generally louder than others. You may want consideration of your tailgate neighbors to be a priority. Also, pick one up that's powered by Honda. It'll last forever. Honda is the king of small engines in a runaway contest.

Good luck and welcome!!