View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #323
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think Rice and Floyd are the easy choices.

After that, it's almost a coin-flip for me. I'd probably go Maclin because of the problems with the NYG secondary or Hawkins because the Bengals have, at times, put up some points this year. I don't trust the KC offense and I don't like anyone against SF's defense... assuming that last week against the Vikes was a blip.
Not a fan of Bowe? I figured he and floyd was the for sure starter here...

You think Sydney Rice will have a big game this week?
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote