View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #18
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: Texans on Sports Radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan-American View Post
First off, I'm new to the forum from Beaumont. I just branched out from HoustonTexans.com and thought I'd join y'all at TT.
Now, for my question...What radio station/show do you tune-in for your Texan fix? I usually listen to 97.5 FM and catch "The Blitz" and "The Drive"(Put 'em up Dukes!) in the afternoons. I always look forward to hearing about the Texans . Fred and AJ(The Blitz) seem to usually doubt the Texans, especially compared to Dukes(The Drive), who seems like a fan. Just wondering if I had any other options.
1560 used to be my favorite station, but over the last year, year and a half they've really lowered their quality imo. They used to be the the city's only independent station, but after Yahoo! Sports bought them out and folks started to leave they've sucked.

I listen to 97.5 because I don't get AM in my car nowadays. Although, on clear days I'd rather listen to 790. 97.5 streams too many games that I don't care about. Btw, Dukes left 97.5 today. And it seems like The Blitz is now moving to The Drive's timeslot.