View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gif Animations

I hope someday soon we can freeze these frames so as we can follow the action better.

It's really difficult to learn much if anything at all at this speed on the field.

A few years ago, I had to slow the speed down to some 3% of real time to study what was going on.

Now that I'm more used to it, I still need to go back to about 12% on several plays (and look at it from different perspective.)

I had watched each Texans game for at least 100 hours (the last 5 years, not counting the current year; there will be more time for them.)

What I really really hate is that I've been discarding a couple of THOUSANDS of NFL and NCAA games the last few years. They require some 4-5 TBytes of space I can't afford if I want to upgrade my system, my monitor, a router, etc.

I just deleted all the 09-2010 NFL and NCAA season and I regret it already.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote