View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gif Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm not a fan of the quality of those gifs, and I would like to gif them myself. Do you or anyone else happen to have a copy of those games? I know the one where he's dragging the CB is Dallas 2010. I believe the Cardinals one is from 2009. Or if anyone can locate a good copy of it on Youtube or elsewhere, I may be able to grab it.
I think I grabbed most if not all the Texans games since the 08 season from TYT.
I have them scattered on many portable drives.

I know I have most of the 07 season on DVD (but not in DVD format) - some are playable with VLC Player, some are better with KMP Player.

I just don't know how to upload them.
If somebody is a pro on TYT, he can request a reseed and shows me what to do and I can reseed all those games.

I can reseed my whole collection of Texans games, but as I understand, it works best when there are a lot of people downloading a certain game around the same period of time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote