View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean Having a Knee Scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
It's something I hope I'm wrong about, but their relationship was tight. I do agree that Cush will improve after more experience on the weak side.
No, I think you are right.
It looks to me like they have been playing Cushing more on the weak side.
But he did play plenty on the weak side last year.
I think how he attacks the play at that same WILB position (and at the same time how the SILB attacks the play) is different from last year.

Not all the times, but there are differences.

I remember recounting Cushing overplaying his gap assignments at least 3 times in the first game.

Like I said, I think it's quite different how Wade use the 2 ILBs this year to the last.

I guess we can expect additional changes as Wade implements more of his scheme.

It's getting better though.

Look at how we stop the running game from game one to game three.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote