View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gif Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Hey guys, in general it's tougher for me to find the defensive plays in the videos, so if you see any big hits that are worth gif'ing, let me know the time on the clock and quarter. Those hits don't show up in the play-by-play, and I can only watch the game so many times before I get sick of it.

Yeah I can do that. I cut out a bunch of the videos last night, but didn't get around to making gifs out of all of them. I have the original broadcast at home and they have a slo-mo version of AJ catching the ball which is pretty cool. I'll post it later.

The reason that TD catch is a bit fast is due to me cutting out extra frames to reduce the size. I try to aim to keep these images under 5 megs, but the longer sequences need more frames removed. I can slow it down more later, but it will still be a bit jumpy due to frames being omitted.
Thanks, man.

I will probably ask you to make some gifs of other long pass plays in the first three games (the Walter's catch, the catch on JJo, the catch on Jackson).

If you know where I'm heading to, it would be all the skinny post, corner-post and post routes to compare coverage schemes and ability/awareness of the DBs involved.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote