View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #16
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't listen to 790 much anymore...

I used to when I didn't know any better. I like 610's heavy texans coverage and I like that they seem to have fun.

Palilo is boring to me and when I listened to him and lance the other day it was awkward. No offense to lz, but Charlie sounded like a man who had just been castrated.

His show wasn't good enough to even pretend to compete anymore so they added lz so he could try to add some life to the party.

IMHO, lz would be better on 610 or with Matt Thomas...he should host with someone with more personality.

Palilo should be moved to the night shift. I'd actually listen to him over Barry Warner sometimes. But palilo just talks too much baseball for me.

Nd kalu's show is ok, but sounds kind of amateurish. He has some good takes seeing as he played not too long ago.

But overall, IMO, 610 presents a far superior product. They make me laugh and they have texans heavy coverage.

A lot of their takes suck, but I don't care about their opinions. I listen to be entertained and informed about the texans and rockets and they succeed at both.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote