View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #14
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans on Sports Radio?

For wall to wall Texans talk it's 610, but the new lineup is just bad.
610 has just gone to crap. I refer to it as PC Radio 610.

I listen to 610 for the Arian Foster show, and Texans live on Tuesday's. Any other time its 790. ND Kalu, and Greg Koch's show "In The Trenches" is top notch. I like Matt Thomas in the midday, and CP, and LZ, in the afternoon. In the morning, I just don't tune in until Koch and Kalu come on. I cant stand Matt Jackson, and Adam Wexler, and I really cant stand Lopez, and Nick Wright, they're horrible.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote