View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #31
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The Texans are a fairly good balanced team with no horrible glaring weaknesses. Which isn't to say they don't have some soft spots, because they do. It's just they are the most balanced they have ever been in all the years we've been watching them.

You could count on one hand the number of NFL teams that are this balanced. Right now we should be happy considering what we've had to endure in the past with this team.

But, I wouldn't mind them spending a few high draft choices on the O line.
To the bolded: I think you can count them on one 'finger'. The Texans are the most balance team in the NFL. Just as they were last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
At this point in time, I'd like a MLB to replace James, an NT/DT, and then another guy for the OL.
I agree about Bradie James. He seems to be a weak link but I've also watched him make a few plays. Less than I've seen him give up though. He often looks out of place. And he's Wade's guy??

In regards to nose tackle, I was damn impressed with Mitchell VS. the Donks. He was in or around a butt load of plays Sunday.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote