View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #55
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
100% agreed Vinny.

I'll wager a cold beer that Jonathan Grimes starts for the Jets at some point this season.

Fantasy owners, stash him on your IR or bench if you have room. Y'all can bookmark this prediction and mock me mercilessly if am am wrong.
With how Shonn Greene has been playing, I wouldn't be that surprised. If Grimes picks up the playbook and can block worth a damn, I'd drop Greene to the 3rd back and go with Powell as the #1 and Grimes as the #2. If something happens to Powell, then it's Grimes' time to shine.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote