View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #54
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I've been following the Jets RB situation and Shonn Green has no long speed and looks sluggish and their back ups are expansion quality. Grimes is a definite upgrade. He's gonna get some carries...you can bet on that.
100% agreed Vinny.

I'll wager a cold beer that Jonathan Grimes starts for the Jets at some point this season.

Fantasy owners, stash him on your IR or bench if you have room. Y'all can bookmark this prediction and mock me mercilessly if am am wrong.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote