View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #53
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Signing Meggett is a good move. I liked him a lot during the last college football season, and I liked what I saw in the very limited viewing of him in preseason.

He should push for a roster spot next year.
Not hammering you on this one, but would just like to say that Meggett is such a steep drop off from Grimes. In fact, Grimes--in my opinion and in Rey's too--was maybe even better (overall, measured many ways) than Forsett. Maybe the veteran aspect & the blocking aspect Forsett is better at...but running the ball? Grimes was on a different level than Forsett IMO.

It's suckening (new word I just invented) that Grimes got away from us.