View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
We haven't yet proven ourselves to be able to avoid a loss in a trap game. I don't know if this is a weakness that we will show this year (as we have shown it in years past) since this last game against Peyton is really the first real high that we've come off of. But I am hoping that this will not be a problem.
I want to see cold determination in all aspects of teams. If Titans score, Texans then march right down field and score. This is a game to dominate and in doing so allow some backups to taste a bit of the wine.