View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #79
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
It's going to be tuff to sit around & wait until the 32nd pick next April

Rick Smith might actually have to trade up to guarantee Texans add another young stud to this organization. If comp picks pan out to be true they could use their regular slotted picks to move up into top 15 & snag Notre Dame ILB Monti Te'o? I can't think of a singular upgrade available who could solidify this team moving forward more. Next to Cushing, middle of Texan run defense would be virtually impenetrable.

Agree on trade up. I really liked Te'o last season but have not watched him much so far this year. My idea of selecting Dont'a Hightower in first round 2102 seems even better now. OLB even if Barwin leaves should be stronger than MLB now.