View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #54
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans: Unanimous #1 in NFL.com Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'd like to point out that the Falcons played the Broncos IN ATLANTA and beat them by 6 points. We played the Broncos in Denver and beat them by 6 points.

Not that it means anything because there are too many variables at play and too many random chance things BUT if you're going to compare two teams that haven't played each other, you might as well look at common opponents as your measuring stick.
while this comparison makes
I think I know where you're going.

Personally, I would put the Cards at #1, the Falcons at #2a and us at #2b. I'd put the Cards at #1 because, as Playoffs kinda hinted at, the team on top of the rankings has lost the subsequent week. So I'm good with us staying at #2. ...all season long...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote