View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #10
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans on Sports Radio?

Now that Dylan Gwinn has adopted a fake southern accent and gone to right-wing radio (a role he is *perfectly* suited for, I might add), 790 is the play from 6a-7p.

610 does do some good Texans only stuff with Vandameer, like his show with Arian Foster. But, so far as everyday line-up goes, 790 is by far my favorite.