View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #25
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just saw the Decker slide on PTL Again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I've read his book, so I do indeed understand him.

Like others around him, his act grows thin very quickly. So predictable, he's practically a walking cliche...to the point of maybe even playing it up a bit.

Golic and Tom Jackson are the guys I like the most, and Shannon Sharpe. Straight talking former football players who don't play a fool.

His act grows thin very quick yet how long has their show been running? I get it isnt your thing however plenty of people must "get" what you dont.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote