View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gif Animations

Hey guys, in general it's tougher for me to find the defensive plays in the videos, so if you see any big hits that are worth gif'ing, let me know the time on the clock and quarter. Those hits don't show up in the play-by-play, and I can only watch the game so many times before I get sick of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Can you slow down the TD to AJ, Dutch.

Also, can you put up a different view of that one?
Yeah I can do that. I cut out a bunch of the videos last night, but didn't get around to making gifs out of all of them. I have the original broadcast at home and they have a slo-mo version of AJ catching the ball which is pretty cool. I'll post it later.

The reason that TD catch is a bit fast is due to me cutting out extra frames to reduce the size. I try to aim to keep these images under 5 megs, but the longer sequences need more frames removed. I can slow it down more later, but it will still be a bit jumpy due to frames being omitted.