View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #14
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's get together in NY for the Texans vs Jets 10/8/12 anyone else going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Just reserved my hotel for NY. Can't wait for the cooler weather. I also plan to tailgate with Tailgate Joe.
I know there will be a bunch of Texans fans joining us for this game. We normally always get a few visiting fans, but this time I actually made posts here and on the Texans forum inviting traveling fans, so the turnout should be decent.