View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #77
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
BB, I watched some more video the last few days and am beginning to agree with you regarding Rick Wagner-OT, and Micah Hyde-CB. Wagner does look a little slow for the NFL, he looks good against college guys but I can see what your saying, he'd have real trouble with NFL speed pass rushers. If drafted as an OT he's probably a 3rd round pick but should probably be moved to OG where he could be a early 2nd. He'd be a stud OG for the Texans. I'm also agreeing with you about Micah Hyde-CB, he does look stiff and could probably be good in zone coverage but FS seems to be his more natural position in the NFL.

I liked what I saw in Terry Hawthorne-CB and Jordan Poyer-CB. I think Hawthorne is a 2nd round pick and Poyer can maybe be had in the 3rd. Johnny Adams looked alright but not special, and Logan Ryan looked like a 4th round CB or a future FS.

I watched some video on Dallas Thomas-OT/OG and was impressed. Tenn. has moved him inside to OG this year but he's been playing OT for several years and looks to have the athleticism/agility to play RT in the NFL.
IMO Wagner has Eric Winston written all over him. I think with Newton and Harris (if he remains healthy) we are past Winston type RT. I am hoping Barrett Jones Alabama who has started at OT & OG and is now center or A&Ms Matthews drops to us. Matthews reminds me a lot of his dad during Bruce's first season. Oline prospects are deep but most seem to need a lot of work. I will be big on trade ups this time as we now need quality over quantity maybe for first time.

At one point Walterfootball.com had Poyer going to Texans IIRC. Oregan St plays Arizona late Saturday but not sure which channels. I see Poyer more as a CB and his build concerns me as a tackling safety. Here is a ranking from July with some of my guys Dion Jordan and Khalid Holmes ranked. Poyer is listed #7. Read the header! http://premierscoutservices.com/2012...-ranking-1-10/