View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Brown or Mikel Lesure?

It really depends on if Bradshaw is back healthy. If he's out, I would go with Brown, but if he's back, go with Mikel. The fact that Leshore had the lionshare of the carries while the other RBs on his team were healthy, gives me a lot of confidence going forward that he will get the ball a lot. I like both of these guys, and have them in a few leagues, so it's a tossup to me. I like Brown's matchup against the Eagles more than Leshore against the Vikings.