View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan weaknesses

Titans will place us 1/4 thru schedule and should be a win. Hopefully, we will see some backups with Texans getting quality minutes. This team should only get better but I'm interested in what position(s) you think team is weak.

The battle at right guard has me optimistic and Harris may push Newton at right tackle. I still am a bit concerned who steps up if Quin does not re-sign at safety.

I hope we blow up Tennessee and Kubes allows yates to get some playing time second half. Your thoughts?