View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110699 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just saw the Decker slide on PTL Again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Wilbon reminds me of Greenberg--They're the same person. If Wilbon and Greenberg had a baby together, it would be an actual douche bag. A whiny, petulant, snotty douche bag.

Both those guys are so conceited, so vain, so narcissistic that it doesn't surprise me anymore when they say things. To them, if they think it...it MUST BE.

Kornheiser? He's a miserable old man who cannot even hack it on MNF.

They are typical northern elitists...can never bring themselves to think anything south of Illinois is important or relevant. **** them.
Tony K just has blatant hatred for Houston. Well, how about open disdain. If I remember correctly he bi-ched and moaned before, throughout, and after the Super Bowl Houston hosted. The clubs were too far away, the hotel was too far away....blah, blah, blah.

I could go on and on. I hear he has incredibly thin skin as well. I'll b e happy when he retires. He's a poster boy for the adult dick taking it out on the world for getting beat up everyday as a kid.