View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #76
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

BB, I watched some more video the last few days and am beginning to agree with you regarding Rick Wagner-OT, and Micah Hyde-CB. Wagner does look a little slow for the NFL, he looks good against college guys but I can see what your saying, he'd have real trouble with NFL speed pass rushers. If drafted as an OT he's probably a 3rd round pick but should probably be moved to OG where he could be a early 2nd. He'd be a stud OG for the Texans. I'm also agreeing with you about Micah Hyde-CB, he does look stiff and could probably be good in zone coverage but FS seems to be his more natural position in the NFL.

I liked what I saw in Terry Hawthorne-CB and Jordan Poyer-CB. I think Hawthorne is a 2nd round pick and Poyer can maybe be had in the 3rd. Johnny Adams looked alright but not special, and Logan Ryan looked like a 4th round CB or a future FS.

I watched some video on Dallas Thomas-OT/OG and was impressed. Tenn. has moved him inside to OG this year but he's been playing OT for several years and looks to have the athleticism/agility to play RT in the NFL.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote