View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #39
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's an extemely good thing!! When other teams start to poach your players, that means you have really nice depth!!! Losing Grimes (and I hate that we did) is equivalent of "you have good talent""!! I'm stoked!!!!
Exactly. As good as Grimes was (or could have been), he wasn't better than the guy who's our 3rd RB. And now he's on the Jets roster and given how those guys have been running (29th in y/a, 17th in total yards), you've got to imagine he'll at least get a few carries.

Although I would have expected them to just demote Shonn Greene at this point and start giving more chances to Joe McKnight and Bilal Powell. And... checking the news... looks like they are looking at promoting Powell, at least. It's looking like maybe McKnight isn't panning out.

I wish Grimes all the luck in the world except when he's playing us.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote