View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #285
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

I think teams are getting too caught up in the ref "scandals."

To me, in the MNF game...both teams couldn't really move the ball at all against one another. For all the damage Russell Wilson did in the preseason, he hasn't made much noise so far in the reg season (not anything like what I expected, at least). And Green Bay? They look lost. Lots of mental errors.

So I think, IMO, they sort of created their own bad luck in that MNF game. And when you sort of gripe about not getting the right calls, it sort of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for teams like that. What happened? A really REALLY bad call at the end of the game, that's what.

I haven't seen the Texans players making any social media tweets or Facebook posts about the ref jobs out there. I know McNair, Smith, and Kubiak have probably already told their players that they are NOT to engage in the fireworks, but still...we're taking care of business and a lot of other teams who are struggling are just focusing on the negative.

The Packers look as lost as a blind goose in a blizzard out there. Rodgers looked bad in preseason, and he hasn't done much in reg season yet either. Will the Pack and the Saints find a way to turn things around? I dunno. I hope not.