View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #6
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just saw the Decker slide on PTL Again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Wilbon reminds me of Greenberg--They're the same person. If Wilbon and Greenberg had a baby together, it would be an actual douche bag. A whiny, petulant, snotty douche bag.

Both those guys are so conceited, so vain, so narcissistic that it doesn't surprise me anymore when they say things. To them, if they think it...it MUST BE.

Kornheiser? He's a miserable old man who cannot even hack it on MNF.

They are typical northern elitists...can never bring themselves to think anything south of Illinois is important or relevant. **** them.

Are you talking about Mike? If so I don't think you get his sense of humor or his role on the show
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote