View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
I think it is from what happened with the Giants when Rosenfels was there and we got absolutely murdered and it was pretty obvious that they knew all of our snap counts and audibles and what not. Obviously, that was our backup QB, though, and unlikely to happen again with a PS running back.
Bingo. That game, I still remember it...there was like NOTHING positive that we could do that game. It was the first time I remember thinking "****, it's no use. They sniffing out everything we try to do."

It was miserable. Then there's Sage Rosenfels over there with the clipboard and cap on, yeah...I wonder how we got owned on every single freaking offensive play we attempted??? LOL. Hmm.....