View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #32
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Who cares if he shares info? He's just a rookie UDFA.

I'm mad that we let a GOOD prospect go. He was the one guy I was worried about getting signed off our squad.

Then again, doesn't he have the chance to see what Houston would offer (to surpass the Jets' offer and stay with us, continent upon being signed to our active 53)? I am thinking he can sign with any team, so why not sign with us?

If so, it means we didn't want him ($$$$) as badly as the Jets did, or he just felt he can go be with a team who wanted him bad enough to claim him off a practice squad.

No matter what, I felt he had great potential here. Sucks, tbh.