View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes signed by Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well now I think we will get to see if the Texans should have gone with Kyle Wilson instead of Kareem Jackson. I expect him to be in their rotation at the #2 CB spot. It will be interesting to see him go against Walter, Martin, Posey and Daniels.
He's been a disappointment but like Jackson, he's improved as he has matured. Who I think will be exploited by Kubiak is Ellis Lankster, who moves to the nick. I read somewhere that with Revis they give up 55% completion rate and without him its 65% and 3 more ypc (or something close to those figures).

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote