Thread: Hate Late Games
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #10
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hate Late Games

My friend has Direct TV and NFL package and watched the game from beginning to end here in Round Rock. I know this becuase at the 25 minute mark on her recording, she took a photo capturing me and my bronco buddy in the stands. I get home from Denver and fire up the DVR and go to the 25minute mark on my recording, itís still the KC v NO overtime game! Then they went on to show the end of the freaking Jets v Dolphins OT game. KEYE didnít pick up the coverage until it was 14-5 with 10:45 left in the 2nd quarter AT 3:42pm! I would have been PISSED!!!!!!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote