View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #63
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is who he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
There was another , who I said something to a couple weeks ago about it .... For the life of me I cant recall who it is and couldnt find the post.

Im didnt say this was the majority ... just that there is a group who still wants him run , however small.

I know the majority of the soapers have come around or at least moved on since they made a playoff appearance.
You *might* be thinking about the 'Cowher Power' sig line. And it's still posted somewhat frequently.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote