Thread: Possum week!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #17
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possum week!

Our team has looked like trash from the start of the season... If you would have told me that we would beat the Lions, I would have laughed and walked away.. With that being said, Tennessee does have some talent, for some reason it hasnt really transferred over into a game though... CJ is a total F-in tool, I cant stand seeing the ball being handed to him.. Our passing game has shown some decent improvement, our defense shows up in spurts. Im thinking the lions game was a mere fluke and I highly doubt we will see the titans show up like that again... Now that thats been said, I HATE the Texans (lol) but I dont see us coming down to Houston and having anywhere near the game we had against Detroit.. Id like to come in here an talk some ******* but my team would make me look like a jibbering idiot... So Ill wrapped it up by saying good luck and atleast we dont have the little irish man in the secondary anymore to get his ass whooped by AJ...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote