View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #61
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is who he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You (and others) have converged on the answer. We are equally capable to move the ball by ground or by air. You said it perfectly, whatever they try to stop, we can do something else. "We will find a way to hurt you."

Aaand... (this is the mostest beautious part for me) they cannot tell, by our formation or personnel package whut we gonna do.

And last year, Wade brought that you-don't-know-what's-coming philosphy to our defense.

It's a beautiful thing boys & girls.

now excuse me, I need to whip up some more Koolaid

Man I do not fear Ravens like some do. That defense is getting up there and Suggs being gone this year will kill them.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote