View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 278195 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL.com: Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Arian Foster show Texans are legit

Quote:
DENVER -- Somewhere around the 48-yard line at Sports Authority Field -- depending on how far the force of Denver Broncos linebacker Joe Mays' hit might have sent it flying -- a piece of Matt Schaub's earlobe is now among the blades of grass.

But don't worry, Schaub says. It's totally cool.

"I felt fine, you know," the Houston Texans' quarterback said after Sunday's 31-25 win. "I just lost a little piece of my ear. I was bleeding and my helmet came off, so I had to come out for a play, but I was fine."

Don't you just hate when that happens? When your stupid helmet and your wimpy ear won't stay on your head, forcing you to leave the game for an entire play because of some dumb rules about blood and head gear? It's so ... inconvenient.

Here's the good news, Texans' fans: Unlike last year, when Schaub was sidelined by a foot injury for much of the 2011 season, the NFL's most underappreciated quarterback missed just one play on Sunday because of Mays' ridiculously hard (and illegal) hit...
read more: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...xans-are-legit
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote