View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #17
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Denver Radio Host Talked Mad Smack About the Texans and Their Fans

I don't know much about Oilers history or anything, but when that guy's co-host on 610 talking about how doesn't like Houston or the Texans, it had something to do with losing the Oilers.

Apparently he put the blame on the city for losing the team, and hasn't really "accepted" the Texans' existence.

Anyone else have any insight on this?

EDIT: I saw others' responses and it didn't really click in my head when I was writing the post. Still, I wonder how these guys are feeling today.

Last edited by silentassassin; 09-24-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: saw other replies
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote